Today, she combines her two careers to bring expert organizing advice to clients both under her own by-line and as a ghost writer-blogger for others. She's proud to serve as an organizational expert for The Home Depot. Some of her ghost-written projects include web copy for a retailer, blogging for a home interior company, newsletters and social media for a productivity expert, editing for a syndicated columnist and web articles for an organization company. Lea Schneider is the manager of Lea Schneider LLC.
- Organizational expert and writer for The Home Depot.
- Writer for digital marketing agency Stone Temple Consulting.
- Contributor for Rubbermaid Corporations’ Adventures in Organization Blog.
- Organizing columnist for What’s Cooking America
- Organizing columnist for The Housekeeping Channel.
- Author of “Growing-Up Organized: A Mom-to-Mom Guide,” which was featured in the Washington Post, and “From Closet Clutter to Closet Control.”
- Previous experience includes writing weekly food, home and garden features for The Jackson Sun (Jackson, TN), for which she holds a state press award from the Tennessee Press Association. She is a former special section writer for The Commercial News (Danville, IL), neighbors/business writer for The News Press (Fort Myers, FL) and marketing copywriter for Younger Associates, (Jackson, Tennessee.)
- Lea has a BS in Business Marketing from Florida Southern College.
Tips to Organized Kids and Chores at Get Organized with Bridges’ Blog
What Every Mom Should Know about Organizing & Kids at BellaOnline.com
Ten Simple Tips for Raising Organized Kids at Kelly.Tirman.com
Organizing that Dang Garage at MommyHasToWork.com
Year Round Christmas Organizing at The Christmas Tree Storage Stop
Stop Losing Things at Self Growth.com
Organizing on a Dime at CincinnatiCoupons.net
Lea Schneider is the author of "Growing-Up Organized: A Mom-to-Mom Guide," Amazon.com. Here is a sampling of reviews about her book: