Today, she combines her two careers to bring expert how-to and organizing advice to readers both under her own by-line and as a ghost writer-blogger for others. Lea writes for Perficient Digital, the leading digital transformation company. She has been a frequent writer for Stone Temple, an award winning digital marketing agency. She's proud to have represented The Home Depot as their organizational expert. Some of her ghost-written projects include web copy for a retailer, blogging for a home interior company, newsletters and social media for a productivity expert, editing for a syndicated columnist and web articles for an organization company. Lea Schneider is the manager of Lea Schneider LLC.
- Writer for Perficient Digital.
- Writer for Groupon.
- Organizational expert and writer for The Home Depot.
- Writer for digital marketing agency Stone Temple Consulting.
- Contributor for Rubbermaid Corporations’ Adventures in Organization Blog.
- Organizing columnist for What’s Cooking America
- Organizing columnist for The Housekeeping Channel.
- Author of “Growing-Up Organized: A Mom-to-Mom Guide,” which was featured in the Washington Post, and “From Closet Clutter to Closet Control.”
- Previous experience includes writing weekly food, home and garden features for The Jackson Sun (Jackson, TN), for which she holds a state press award from the Tennessee Press Association. She is a former special section writer for The Commercial News (Danville, IL), neighbors/business writer for The News Press (Fort Myers, FL) and marketing copywriter for Younger Associates, (Jackson, Tennessee.)
- Lea has a BS in Business Marketing from Florida Southern College.
Tips to Organized Kids and Chores at Get Organized with Bridges’ Blog
What Every Mom Should Know about Organizing & Kids at BellaOnline.com
Organizing that Dang Garage at MommyHasToWork.com
Stop Losing Things at Self Growth.com
Getting a Kick out of my Shoes at The Joy of OrganizingLea Schneider is the author of "Growing-Up Organized: A Mom-to-Mom Guide," Amazon.com. Here is a sampling of reviews about her book: